The ASAE Fellows program bestows an honorary recognition on less than 1 percent of ASAE's membership. Those who are named ASAE Fellows are called to continued service to the community—as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
The goals of the Fellows are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders who contribute knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future association leaders, including by mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To take an active role in identifying future association trends and issues.
- To serve through their active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.
As leaders in the association community, Fellows strongly embrace ASAE's Diversity + Inclusion Statement.
To be eligible for Fellows consideration, a candidate must be an ASAE member for the past five consecutive years. Successful candidates are accomplished professionals who have demonstrated their ability to contribute to the achievement of the Fellows’ goals. Each selected candidate must:
- Be a recognized leader in the association community.
- Demonstrate leadership commitment to ASAE and the nonprofit community. Examples include serving on an ASAE volunteer group and obtaining the CAE or other relevant credentials.
- Honor a commitment to be engaged, authentic, and supportive of the association and the Fellows community.
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker, demonstrating a focus on the future, risk-taking, and an entrepreneurial spirit to establish innovative programs in his or her sphere of influence.
2019 Fellows Retreat June 20-23
Hotel del Coronado, Coronado, CA
Fellows Class of 2018
Congratulations to the association leaders who are new Fellows in 2018:
Lori Anderson, CAE
President and Chief Executive Officer
International Sign Association
Hannes Combest, CAE
Chief Executive Officer
National Auctioneers Association
C. David Gammel, CAE
Entomological Society of America
Peggy M. Hoffman, CAE
Mariner Management and Marketing LLC
Karyn Nishimura Sneath
For more information, contact:
Carla Lochiatto, CAE