wHY JOIN ASAE?
ASAE connects me with my peers and remains a valued resource year after year. Michael C. McGough, CAE, National Investor Relations Institute
For Individuals: Association and Association Management Company Professionals
Regardless of position or tenure, individuals in the association management profession join ASAE to boost their job performance and contribute at a high level to their organization’s success. As an ASAE member, you will:
- Get immediate access to tools and resources that will help you do your job better and build your reputation as a skilled association professional.
- Expand your network of peers who face the same challenges you do and can help you find solutions.
- Advance your career by taking advantage of a wide range of professional development and networking opportunities.
For Individuals: Consultants and Industry Partners
Associations often turn to consultants and industry partners for assistance in fulfilling a specialized need or meeting their organizational goals, and ASAE is happy to welcome these professionals to our community. As an industry partner or consultant member, you will:
- Network with association decision-makers at in-person events and through online members-only conversations.
- Gain visibility for your business by contributing your subject matter expertise to ASAE’s knowledge resources.
- Build your clientele by tapping into ASAE’s highly engaged community.
Learn More About Industry Partner Membership
For Organizations: Associations and Association Management Companies
Associations and AMCs join ASAE to achieve new levels of success by leveraging ASAE resources across the organization. As an organizational member, you will:
- Build your team’s association management competencies to maximize performance and advance your mission.
- Set your organization up for success by empowering every employee with access to practical, problem-solving resources and a strong community of professional peers.
- Show employees that you support their professional development and position your organization to attract and retain the best talent.
Questions about membership? Contact:Member Relations
888-950-2723 ext. 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC)