ASAE membership provides you with access to a broad collection of tools, content, and other practical resources, professional development opportunities in many topics and formats, and a smart and vibrant community of peers—all to help you do your job better.
Select the membership category that best suits you:
- CEOs (leaders of associations and AMCs): $325
- Professional Staff (non-CEO association/AMC staff): $325
- Young Professionals (association/AMC professionals 35 and under): $150
- Industry Partners (suppliers to associations): $475
- Consultants (non-association executives who service the industry): $475
- Retired Friends of ASAE
- A subscription to Associations Now, the premier source of news, information, and analysis for the association industry.
- Member pricing on ASAE publications and educational programs from ASAE Learning.
- Full access to members-only content on the ASAE website.
- The latest industry research from the ASAE Foundation.
- Access to the ASAE Models & Samples collection, with real-world documents you can adopt or adapt.
- Year-round online and in-person educational programming on various association management topics through ASAE Learning.
- Access to content and learning opportunities at all knowledge levels, from foundational to strategic.
- Opportunity to earn professional designation as a Certified Association Executive (CAE) when you demonstrate competency in nine essential association management knowledge domains.
- A direct connection to peers, consultants, and industry partners through ASAE’s online member directory search tool.
- Access to Collaborate, ASAE’s private social network, with members-only discussion groups in a variety of topics, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers.
Questions about membership? Contact:
888-950-2723 ext. 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC)