This study is the first to offer a representative snapshot of current governance practices in these associations and member serving organizations. You'll find ample insight into important questions such as the following:
- How do organizations attract the right competencies to their boards?
- Is there a sweet spot for board size?
- In which areas of responsibility do CEOs rate their boards highest, and where do they find them lacking?
- How well are boards assessing and reporting on their own performance?
A summary of the key findings, 50 tables showing the results of specific questions, and the authors' analysis make this an exceptional resource for benchmarking your own governance practices and to start, or continue, a conversation within your own organization about how to achieve the qualties of a high-functioning board.
(2013, ISBN 978-0-88034-368-8, soft cover, 120 pages)
Quantity discounts on orders for ten or more copies available at checkout.
- 10-49 copies 10 percent discount
- 50-99 copies 20 percent discount
- 100 or more copies 30 percent discount