ASAE Learning’s online seminar series let you engage in live learning experiences without leaving your desk or committing your entire day to a program. Through an easy-to-use digital platform, expert content leaders share their knowledge and facilitate live online conversations in convenient, one-hour sessions.
Each series includes four to six sessions on a key association management topic, scheduled on consecutive days or weeks. You can register for the full series or choose one or more individual sessions, letting you select the content that best meets your needs and fits your schedule. And you’ll get access to recorded sessions, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
- Session 1: Engage Your Participants in the Way They Want to Learn
- Session 2: Coaching Your Virtual Speakers for Effective Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility Strategies
- Session 3: Top IP, Privacy & Contractual Considerations for Virtual Events
- Session 4: Making Speaking Worthwhile: Going Beyond Honorariums and Attendee Data
- Session 1: Marketing Planning - Strategic starters and 20 tactical ideas
- Session 2: Building a Marketing Team That Meets Current and Future Needs
- Session 3: Do This, Not That: Critical Email Marketing Techniques for Associations
- Session 4: Advancing Your Strategic Goals - 6 Proven Approaches to Marketing Success
- Session 1: Cultivating a Healthy Organizational Culture
- Session 2: Steering the Ship: Setting and Facilitating Strategic Direction
- Session 3: Practicing Resilience and Resistance
- Session 4: Pivoting is the Remix, Creative Thinking is the Original
For more information, contact: