ASAE Learning’s online seminar series let you engage in live learning experiences without leaving your desk or committing your entire day to a program. Through an easy-to-use digital platform, expert content leaders share their knowledge and facilitate live online conversations in convenient, one-hour sessions.
Each series includes four to six sessions on a key association management topic, scheduled on consecutive days or weeks. You can register for the full series or choose one or more individual sessions, letting you select the content that best meets your needs and fits your schedule. And you’ll get access to recorded sessions, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
- Session 1: Government Relations and Advocacy: Aligning Public Policy With Your DEI Principles
- Session 2: Ensuring Inclusivity in Your Online Community
- Session 3: Diversifying Your Board
- Session 4: Accountability, Transparency, and Authenticity in Organizational DEI Initiatives and Programs
- Session 1: Codes of Ethics: Mitigating Your Association’s Legal Risk
- Session 2: Building A Culture of Ethics in Your Organization
- Session 3: Handling Difficult Conversations with Members- An Ethics Perspective
- Session 4: Developing an Ethics-First IT Strategy
- Session 1: Understanding your Communication Style to Promote Collaboration
- Session 2: Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Session 3: Cross-Cultural Communications
- Session 4: Communicating Through Crisis
For more information, contact: