22nd Annual Summit Awards
Thursday, September 30, 2021
After a challenging year for our community, we look forward to gathering and celebrating the association community in person this fall. The Power of A – Summit Awards recognizes associations that go above and beyond their everyday mission to undertake initiatives that benefit America and the world.
We invite you to join us to celebrate the powerful contributions that associations make to the world. Several sponsorship opportunities and seating options are available.
Seating: Please note that this year’s event will be a smaller seated dinner than in prior years, however it will offer the same great opportunities to celebrate with our peers, and network with colleagues and industry leaders. Current restrictions allow eight seats per table.
- Two tables with priority seating at the dinner
- Special recognition at the event (including logo) in print, on screen, and from the podium)
- Recognition leading up to the event in promotional emails
- Logo placement on event web page with link to website of sponsor’s choice
- Advertisement in Associations Now Online
- One table with priority seating at the dinner
- Special recognition at the event (including logo) in print, on screen, and from the podium
- Recognition leading up to the event in emails and on the event web page
- One table at the dinner (currently eight seats)
- Special recognition at the event on screen
- One half table at the dinner (currently four seats)
- One seat at the event dinner
- Seats purchased separately may not be at the same table
Reserve your Summit experience!
For more information about The Power of A – Summit Awards Dinner sponsorship opportunities or to create a custom package, please contact: Catherine Gahres, [email protected]
Support of the Power of A - Summit Awards is a contribution to the Power of A Fund and is not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense. ASAE estimates that 23% of your payment is not deductible as a business expense because of ASAE’s lobbying activities on behalf of members. The Summit Awards Dinner is a fundraising event, therefore we are unable to refund tickets purchased, however tickets are fully transferable.