ASAE membership provides you with access to a broad collection of tools, content, and other practical resources, professional development opportunities in many topics and formats, and a smart and vibrant community of peers—all to help you do your job better.
ASAE membership terms are on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. Your membership period is for one year. If your membership lapses beyond our 90-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
Select the membership category that best suits you:
- CEOs (leaders of associations and AMCs): $325
- Professional Staff (non-CEO association/AMC staff): $325
- Young Professionals (association/AMC professionals 35 and under): $150
- Industry Partners (suppliers to associations): $475
- Consultants (non-association executives who service the industry): $475
- Retired Friends of ASAE
- A subscription to Associations Now, the premier source of news, information, and analysis for the association industry.
- Member pricing on ASAE publications and educational programs from ASAE Learning.
- Full access to members-only content on the ASAE website.
- The latest industry research from the ASAE Foundation.
- Access to the ASAE Models & Samples collection, with real-world documents you can adopt or adapt.
- Exclusive, ASAE-negotiated rates on offerings designed to make your life easier through the ASAE Member's Edge Program.
- Year-round online and in-person educational programming on various association management topics through ASAE Learning.
- Access to content and learning opportunities at all knowledge levels, from foundational to strategic.
- Opportunity to earn professional designation as a Certified Association Executive (CAE) when you demonstrate competency in nine essential association management knowledge domains.
- A direct connection to peers, consultants, and industry partners through ASAE’s online member directory search tool.
- Access to Collaborate, ASAE’s private social network, with members-only discussion groups in a variety of topics, where you can seek practical answers and solutions from your peers.
Questions about membership? Contact:
888-950-2723 ext. 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC)