An organization reaches peak performance when its people are powered by a shared understanding of their challenges and access to the knowledge and tools they need to meet them. ASAE organizational membership, available to associations and association management companies, is a simplified, cost-effective way for you to provide your entire staff with the best available association management resources to help them perform—and help your association succeed—at the highest level.
ASAE organizational membership categories are based on staff size. For more detailed information, select the category that best suits you:
- Small-Staff Organization (1-9 staff)
- Medium-Staff Organization (10-49 staff)
- Large-Staff Organization (50+ staff)
- Year-round online and in-person educational programming on various association management topics at all knowledge levels through ASAE University.
- Opportunities for your staff to expand their strategic body of knowledge in association management through the CAE credentialing program.
- The ability to plan efficiently and budget accurately for your team’s professional development needs with the ASAE Access Pass.
- News, analysis, and how-to association management advice from Associations Now, the premier media source for the association industry.
- Member pricing on ASAE publications and educational programs from ASAE University.
- The latest industry research and benchmarking from the ASAE Foundation.
- Access to the ASAE Models & Samples collection, with real-world documents your team can adopt or adapt.
- Opportunities to exchange ideas, expertise, and lessons learned with leaders and staff of other organizations like yours---both in person and online.
- A direct connection to peers, consultants, and industry partners through ASAE’s online member directory.
- Access to Collaborate, ASAE’s private social network, with members-only discussion groups in a variety of topics, where you and your team can seek practical answers and solutions from peers who have faced similar challenges.
Questions about membership? Contact:Member Relations
888-950-2723 ext. 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC)