ASAE Learning’s online seminar series let you engage in live learning experiences without leaving your desk or committing your entire day to a program. Through an easy-to-use digital platform, expert content leaders share their knowledge and facilitate live online conversations in convenient, one-hour sessions.
Each series includes four to six sessions on a key association management topic, scheduled on consecutive days or weeks. You can register for the full series or choose one or more individual sessions, letting you select the content that best meets your needs and fits your schedule. And you’ll get access to recorded sessions, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
- Session 1: Assessing Your Organization’s Digital Maturity
- Session 2: Collaborative Tech Tools for Increased Organizational Efficacy
- Session 3: Ensuring Data Security Amid Technological Innovation
- Session 4: Cultivating Your Staff’s Digital Mindset
- Session 1: Meeting the Ethical Public Relations Challenge
- Session 2: Strategies for Creating an Ethical Tech Strategy
- Session 3: The Ethical Dimensions of the Board’s Duty of Foresight
- Session 4: Unpacking ASAE's Ethics Toolkit
- Session 1: Cultivate the Best Educational Content
- Session 2: Select and Coach Speakers for Success
- Session 3: Empower Speakers to Deliver Engaging Presentations
- Session 4: Successful Presentation Delivery and Follow Up
For more information, contact: