ASAE Learning’s online seminar series let you engage in live learning experiences without leaving your desk or committing your entire day to a program. Through an easy-to-use digital platform, expert content leaders share their knowledge and facilitate live online conversations in convenient, one-hour sessions.
Each series includes four to six sessions on a key association management topic, scheduled on consecutive days or weeks. You can register for the full series or choose one or more individual sessions, letting you select the content that best meets your needs and fits your schedule. And you’ll get access to recorded sessions, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
- Session 1: Empowered Women on the Move
- Session 2: Empowered Women and Salary Negotiation
- Session 3: Empowered Women Thought Leaders and Public Speaking
- Session 4: Empowered Women and Leadership Presence
- Session 5: Empowered Women Amplifying Women
- Session 6: Empowered Women & Intersectionality in Leadership
- Session 1: Mindfulness for better leadership - Build a long and fulfilling life
- Session 2: Mindfulness for better leadership - Develop five executive-leadership traits
- Session 3: Mindfulness for better leadership - Increase leadership-effectiveness through mindful practice
- Session 4: Mindfulness for better leadership - Build self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Session 5: Mindfulness for better leadership - Create engagement for a high-performing association
For more information, contact: