ASAE Learning’s online seminar series let you engage in live learning experiences without leaving your desk or committing your entire day to a program. Through an easy-to-use digital platform, expert content leaders share their knowledge and facilitate live online conversations in convenient, one-hour sessions.
Each series includes four to six sessions on a key association management topic, scheduled on consecutive days or weeks. You can register for the full series or choose one or more individual sessions, letting you select the content that best meets your needs and fits your schedule. And you’ll get access to recorded sessions, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
- Session 1: Build a Long and Fulfilling Life
- Session 2: Develop Five Executive Leadership Traits
- Session 3: Increase Leadership Effectiveness Through Mindful Practice
- Session 4: Build Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Session 5: Create Engagement for a High-Performing Association
- Session 1: Membership Engagement Metrics in Action
- Session 2: Cultivate a Vibrant Online Community
- Session 3: Working With Chapters to Grow Membership
- Session 4: 10 Surefire Ways to Lose Members
- Session 1: Human Resources and Employment Law
- Session 2: Protect Your Association From Cyber Liability
- Session 3: Antitrust Fundamentals
- Session 4: Navigating Social Media Risks
For more information, contact: