- Overhaul the governance model and committee operations (and get the right people focused on the right things).
- Empower the CEO and leverage staff expertise.
- Zero in on your member market.
- Rationalize programs and services--and focus where you can have an effect.
- Get the supporting technology framework right.
The book includes worksheets, checklists, and case studies all geared towards helping association leaders--staff and volunteers alike--to kick off the thought-provoking discussions that are generally at the forefront of change, be prepared for those fighting for the status quo, and to implement change without sacrificing your influence.
Quantity discounts on orders for ten or more copies available at checkout. Order a copy today for all of your association leaders and start your drive to thrive.
(2011, ISBN 978-0-88034-335-0, 168 pages, hardcover)
- 10-49 copies 10 percent discount
- 50-99 copies 20 percent discount
- 100 or more copies 30 percent discount