The Conscious Inclusion Summit will be an immersive one-and-a-half-day experience that will push association executives to understand their own journey along the DEI and Conscious Inclusion continuum, and how to advance these efforts within their associations. During this inaugural event, participants will have the opportunity to engage in six intensive learning experiences centered around strengthening their conscious inclusion leadership acumen and toolkit.
The event will cover the following:
- Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a foundational leadership skill
- How to create inclusionary tables where people can show themselves fully
- The ability to understand and identify workplace privileges when they are being used to perpetuate exclusion. This extends to staff, the Board of Directors and other volunteer assignments
- Practical applications of these elements for your staff and association leadership that will ensure you are “moving the needle” systemically on your conscious inclusion strategy and creating a lasting change in organizational culture
- Creating an action plan to bring back and put in place to affect true organizational change.
This program is designed to help anyone in evolving their own leadership and their organization’s efforts in this area. Whether you are new to DEI/CI or a veteran, are part of a diverse community or an ally, or are an association professional or CEO, this program will evolve your thinking and action. Supplier partners interested in making a difference in their companies are also invited to attend.
The program is eligible for 9.25 hours of CAE credit.
Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Room rate: $179+applicable taxes
Cutoff: November 20, 2022
Book your room for ASAE’s- Conscious Inclusion Summit
Review ASAE's Updated In-person Event Vaccination Policy