Discover the many ways to keep in touch while attending the ASAE & The Center Annual Meeting & Expo. Plus, a look at the new Virtual Annual Meeting.
At this year's ASAE & The Center Annual Meeting & Expo, there's something for everyone. Here's a look at the learning labs different professional interest groups may be interested in:
- It's Not About Rightsizing ... It's About Reshaping
- Reclaim Hundreds of Executive Hours
- Fundraising and the New Economy
- Identify Key Economic Indicators for Your Organization and Build a Dashboard for Success
|The 2010 Annual Meeting & Expo is Going Virtual|
Take a new approach to learning and experience education and networking like never before—from the convenience of your office, home, or local coffee shop. Join us at the Virtual Annual Meeting, the premier virtual event for association executives. The virtual meeting will be held concurrently with this year's ASAE & The Center Annual Meeting & Expo from August 21 to 24. Virtual Annual Meeting attendees will have access to 24 live education sessions, networking, and exclusive online-only events. After the event is over, participants will have access to all recorded Annual Meeting sessions for a three-month period.
The Virtual Annual Meeting is $595 for members, $795 for nonmembers (includes a one-year membership), and $895 for consultants. For more information and to register, visit www.asaecenter.org/annualmeeting.
- Weaving Great Technology Into Operations on a Tight Budget
- Engage Your Members Using Mobile Devices
- People Power: Sustain a Strong HR Culture
- The 20 Most Important Issues in Association Law
- The 360-Degree Marketing Communications Strategy
- It's a YouTube World: Using Video for Communication
- Business of Meetings: Penetrating or Expanding Global Markets Through Meetings
- Business of Meetings: Best Practices for Revitalizing Events to Maximize Attendee and Exhibitor Engagement
- The 21st-Century Value of Membership
- Transform Your Membership Model—Professional Association Edition
- Outsourcing Toolkit for Small-Staff Associations
- Coping and Managing as a Small-Staff Executive
Component Relations Professionals
- Risky Chapters? Maximize Outcomes and Minimize Liability
- 2010: The Year of the Community Manager
This list is just a small sample of the education sessions being offered. For a full list, visit the education page of the Annual website at www.asaecenter.org/annualmeeting.
Staying Engaged at Annual
Want to know how to KIT (keep in touch) during this year's ASAE & The Center Annual Meeting & Expo? Here are just some of the ways to stay engaged before, during, and after the conference.
Do you like to look at pictures? Then check out ASAE & The Center's Flickr stream at www.flickr.com/photos/asaecenter; you can add your own photos or just view everyone else's.
Want to get your information short, sweet, and to the point? Hop on over to Twitter to join the conversation in 140 characters or less at www.twitter.com and follow the #asae10 hashtag. You can also find out who else is tweeting about the conference by checking out the 2010 Annual Meeting Twitter Roll.
If you're more interested in a lengthier written conversation, you don't want to miss the posts on Acronym, ASAE & The Center's blog, at www.asaecenter.org/acronym. Or to check out more blog posts from the conference, check out the 2010 Annual Meeting Blog Roll. You can add your blog to the blog roll or just scope out the blogs already on the list.
Looking to spread the word that you'll be at this year's Annual Meeting? Display a web sticker on your website or blog to let your network know where you'll be from August 21 to 24.
You can get more information on the 2010 ASAE & The Center Annual Meeting & Expo, register, and learn more about Flickr, Twitter, Acronym, web stickers, the 2010 Annual Meeting Twitter Roll, and the 2010 Annual Meeting Blog Roll at www.asaecenter.org/annualmeeting.