Order now to
- Gain a functional understanding of popular social networking tools such as Facebook, Linked-In, Blogs, Twitter, and other social platforms.
- Delve deeper into how you can leverage these social technologies to achieve your organizational objectives.
- Explore nondues revenue opportunities and customer or member engagement strategies on the social web.
- Set practical and relevant measures for success.
- Lindy Dreyer and Maddie Grant, CAE ("Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Outposts")
- KiKi L'Italien ("Associations Atwitter")
- Thomas C. Stewart, Ph.D ("Evolving Educational Applications for Social Networking for Nonprofits")
- Barbara F. Dunn, Esq., Nathan J. Breen, and Joshua W. Peterson from Howe & Hutton, Ltd. ("Legal Risk and Liabilities From the Social Web")
- Evolving educational applications for social networking
- Legal implications, liabilities, and risks of the social web
- Emerging mobile trends and opportunities
(2010, ISBN 978-0-88034-317-6, 264 pages, softcover)