Access Pass Points: 20
The Symposium for Chief Executive and Chief Elected Officers provides a unique opportunity for you and your volunteer leader to maximize the leadership partnership. Explore how you can best work together to effectively carry out your association's mission and enhance future success. The expert faculty from Tecker International, LLC, will help you and your leadership partner come to a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships in association governance and strategy. Facilitated conversations and interactive exercises will help you confidently and enjoyably lead your organization in the upcoming year.
The symposium addresses:
- current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- relationships of board and staff in association governance
- leadership behavior and its impact on change, innovation, and organizational culture
- successful practices in strategic planning and thinking
Day One: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and two breaks. There will be an evening reception from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Day Two: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and two breaks.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
40000 Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Coronado, CA 92118
Phone: (619) 424-4000
Toll Free: (800) 235-6397
Guest Fax: (619) 424-4400
Rate: $229 single/double
Cutoff Date: January 23, 2017
Reservations can be made online here.