CAE Credits: Credits can only be earned through live attendance of each seminar. Watching recorded seminars will not count toward CAE credit.
Win the hearts and minds of your audience on your next virtual meeting. Whether you are hosting or participating in a meeting, negotiating a contract, talking with a client or a colleague, learn how to become engaging and get results in the virtual world. In this highly interactive course, we'll show you how to:
- Come off as confident and clear. Learn body language do's and don'ts on video calls.
- Adjust your camera placement and lighting to showcase the best you. We will reveal tips on how to position your phone or laptop to maximize natural lighting and to set the stage for a natural conversation.
- Get out of the gate strong and win the attention of your audience. How to pivot when interest drops.
- Handle distractions and disruptions.
- Navigate tough conversations.
- Combat Zoom Fatigue.
This online seminar features facilitated audio content and conversations. Soon after registering, attendees will receive login information from Zoom. Participants will have access to the recorded session, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
Registration for this online session will close Thursday, March 4th, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The full four-part series is available for registration, or you may register separately for any of the individual sessions:
Full Series: Women in Leadership Full Series
Session 1: Developing Your Leadership Vision
Session 2: Thriving through Emotional Intelligence
Session 3: Virtual Meetings Made Real: How to Make the Screen Separating us Feel Forgotten
Session 4: Salary Negotiation and Career Pathways: Fighting Unconscious Biases in the Workplace
This program will be hosted via Zoom and will have closed captioning provided by Otter.ai. If you would like to request a live captioner to be available during the event, please reach out to Linnae O’Flahavan