Oct 16, 2019 - Nov 06, 2019
Technology is transforming the way business is done. This course collection will help you explore the basics of emerging technologies, so you can see how to implement them for a competitive edge.
CAE Credits: Registrants will earn 10 CAE credits if they complete the whole collection.
The following courses, across 4 main categories, are included in this collection:
- Enhancing the Customer Experience with Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Exploring Business Process Automation
- Implementing an Automation Software Strategy
Digital Transformation Strategy:
- Best Practices for Digital Transformation
- Expert Insights on Digital Transformation
- Harnessing the Benefits of Platform as a Service
- Knowing When to Take Strategic Risks
- Rethinking Business Models to Enable Digital Transformation
- Applying Virtual Assistant Technology
- Connecting With the Internet of Things
- Creating Engagement With Virtual Reality
- Effective Edge Computing
- Getting Started with Machine Learning
- How Blockchain Technology is Transforming Businesses
- Preparing for the Additive Manufacturing Revolution
- Transforming the Workplace Using Artificial Intelligence
- Using Augmented Reality for Organizational Gains
- Using Robots and RPA in the Workplace
Infrastructure and Architecture:
- Building Better Applications With Microservice Architecture
- Embracing the Cloud for Business Efficiency
- Network Security Threats and Their Impact
- Planning an Effective Mobile App Strategy
Course outline is subject to change as needed.
Online course collections give you the flexibility to work through a curated group of courses on the go, at whatever time and place works for you. You’ll have three weeks to complete the coursework. Features include:
Moderated discussion board: Carry on peer-to-peer discussions online during the weeks of your program. Discussions are captured and threaded for later review, so you can post or respond at your convenience. Expert moderators help answer questions and guide your studies.
Free library access: During your program, browse the full library of more than 300 ASAE Learning Online courses and try as many as you wish.
One week before the start date, attendees will receive an introductory email with login information and a suggested timeline.
Registration for this collection will close October 11, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. ET.
Our goal is to provide truly exceptional offerings and service, and we won't be happy until you are. If any programs, products or services of ASAE do not fulfill our promise, we will make the situation right.
Cancellation, Refund & Substitution Policy
Submit all requests to ASAE Registration via email at [email protected] All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by October 9, 2019, to receive a full refund, less a $75 administrative fee. Refunds cannot be approved for requests received after this date, to include no-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted at any time. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
ASAE reserves exclusive right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel programs for any reason, including but not limited to emergency, inclement weather or other 'acts of God.' If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled event date. Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled event cannot be refunded under any circumstances. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, ASAE will determine an equitable basis for the refund of a portion or all of the registration fees, after due consideration of circumstances and expenditures.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASAE meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees' image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by ASAE and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city and the host CVB.