The CEO Symposium provides a unique opportunity for you and your volunteer leader to maximize the leadership partnership. Explore how you can best work together to effectively carry out your association's mission and enhance future success. The expert faculty from Tecker International, LLC, will help you and your leadership partner come to a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships in association governance and strategy. Facilitated conversations and interactive exercises will help you confidently and enjoyably lead your organization in the upcoming year.
The symposium addresses:
- current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- relationships of board and staff in association governance
- leadership behavior and its impact on change, innovation, and organizational culture
- successful practices in strategic planning and thinking
Day One: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and two breaks. There will be an evening reception from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Day Two: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and a morning break.
1 Lake Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Guest Fax: 719-577-5779
Rate: $277 single/double
Cutoff date: January 10, 2020
Reservations may be made online at this link