The Symposium for Chief Executive and Chief Elected Officers provides a unique opportunity for you and your volunteer leader to maximize the leadership partnership. Explore how you can best work together to effectively carry out your association's mission and enhance future success. The expert faculty from Tecker International, LLC, will help you and your leadership partner come to a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships in association governance and strategy. Facilitated conversations and interactive exercises will help you confidently and enjoyably lead your organization in the upcoming year.
The symposium addresses:
- current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- relationships of board and staff in association governance
- leadership behavior and its impact on change, innovation, and organizational culture
- successful practices in strategic planning and thinking
Day One: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and two breaks. There will be an evening reception from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Day Two: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Includes breakfast, a one-hour lunch, and a morning break.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace
202 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Rate: $220 plus applicable taxes
Cutoff date: October 23, 2019
Reservations can be made online.
For additional travel discounts, please review/contact the following:
- United Airlines: Book Online via the United Airlines site using Z Code: ZG5Z Agreement Code: 588767 or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code and Agreement Code.
- Delta: Book Online and provide the Meeting Code NY2JU, or call Delta reservation Desk at 800-328-1111 and provide the Meeting Code.
- Alamo Car Rentals: Book Online and provide the CD number CD#LEADERS or call Alamo at 844-354-6962 and provide the CD number.
- Hertz Car Rentals: Book Online and provide the CD number CD#1170024 or call Alamo at 800-654-3131 and provide the CD number.