Mar 09, 2017 - Mar 09, 2017 Eastern
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Many employers that sponsor 401(k) plans are unaware of the duties and responsibilities required of them and the related risks they need to manage. With ERISA litigation increasing even for small plans, our Ask the 401(k) Professionals Webinar Series is designed to educate plan sponsors so they don’t fall asleep at the switch.
401(k) Investment Line-up 101: Thinking Beyond the Returns
March 9, 2017 12:00- 1:00 p.m. EST#ASAEwebinar
Did you know you need to be a prudent professional when determining and monitoring your investment menu? Join us for this fourth webinar in our series to learn about the personal and organizational risks plan sponsors face relative to their retirement plan's investment line-up. During this webinar, we will cover key information on the creation and management of retirement plan investment line-ups and provide key information in these areas. After this session you will:
- Know what 404(c) and QDIA is and why you want to meet these guidelines.
- Know top considerations for creating and monitoring a retirement plan investment menu.
- Know when to DYI investment selections and when to outsource.
The content will be presented by Shelly Horwitz, CMFC and Greg Kutrow, Partners at Association Investment Advisory Solutions (AIAS).
This complimentary webinar is brought to you by the:
Register today! There are two ways to register:
- Click the "Register Me" button at the top of the page, or
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940, or toll free at 888-950-2723 (for those outside the Washington, DC area); reference product code 108892.