Mar 09, 2017 - Mar 09, 2017 Eastern
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Many employers that sponsor 401(k) plans are unaware of the duties and responsibilities required of them and the related risks they need to manage. With ERISA litigation increasing even for small plans, our Ask the 401(k) Professionals Webinar Series is designed to educate plan sponsors so they don’t fall asleep at the switch.
401(k) Investment Line-up 101: Thinking Beyond the Returns
March 9, 2017 12:00- 1:00 p.m. EST#ASAEwebinar
Wait! There are fees associated with my association’s retirement plan, and I have to determine if they are reasonable? Yes, it’s true! Plan sponsors have responsibilities related to the fees associated with the retirement plans they offer. What’s also true is that even small employers can face a lawsuit if they don’t attend to this important component of their retirement plan. Join us for this third webinar in our series to learn how to identify, understand, and manage your 401(k) plan fees.
After the session you will:
- Know what 404(c) and QDIA is and why you want to meet these guidelines.
- Know top considerations for creating and monitoring a retirement plan investment menu.
- Know when to DYI investment selections and when to outsource.
The content will be presentered by experts in the 401(k) industry.
This complimentary webinar is brought to you by the:
Register today! There are two ways to register:
- Click the "Register Me" button at the top of the page, or
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940, or toll free at 888-950-2723 (for those outside the Washington, DC area); reference product code 108892.