Ethical Considerations in Conscious Inclusion and DEIA is part of the ASAE DEIA and Conscious Inclusion Micro-Credentials Program. This micro-credential focuses on understanding how ethics is related to building strong DEIA and Conscious Inclusion practices in associations.
Learning Objective: This micro-credential will focus on bolstering association code of ethics and ethical guidelines with a focus on DEIA, with a focus on ensuring association professionals and leadership understand the ethical responsibilities related to DEIA.
- Distinguish ethics, values, and law and how they relate to DEIA codes.
- Define and apply the ethics and ESG to DEIA.
- Identify the ways in which ethics apply to accessibility and the roles of association professionals in accessibility.
- Modify association code of ethics to include DEIA.
- Determine practical inclusions of DEIA in ethical policies.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Debbie Trueblood, MSW, FASAE, IOM, CAE, Senior Consultant, Association Management Center
- Mariama Boney, LMSW, CAE, CPEC, President and CEO Achieve More LLC
- Samyuktha K. Gumidyala (Neeraja) ,MPH, State Associations Relations Manager II, American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology
- Mark McCormack, Senior Director, Research & Insights, EDUCAUSEl
- Peter O’Neil , FSAE, CAE, CEO, ASIS International
This course is eligible for 3 CAE Credits
This program provides professional live captioning by 3 Play media. If you require ASL or additional accommodations, please contact Elizabeth Frank, PMP to request specialized accommodation for this program.