Dec 18, 2019 - Dec 18, 2019
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
CAE Credits: Registrants will earn 1 CAE credit.
It can be challenging for leaders to keep their minds clear and find time to be strategic and inventive while striving to meet multiple personal and professional demands. How can you get ahead of your reactive mind and enhance your focus to improve your personal and professional health and success?
This session is part of a five-part online seminar series that explores essential leadership qualities to help you live and lead in the present. Register for this session to:
- view video clips from the 2017 Executive Leadership Forum presentation “Enhance Leadership Effectiveness with Mindfulness” by Jacqueline Carter, M.Sc., partner and North American director for Potential Project, and consider her approach to mindfulness as a tool for leaders.
- participate in real-time, high-level discussions with your peers about how to increase leadership effectiveness to enhance focus and clarity.
This online seminar features facilitated audio content and conversations. Before the session, registrants will receive login information and links to test their computer and become acquainted with the platform. Participants will have access to the recorded session, reference materials, and more for up to 30 days following the program.
Registration for this online session will close Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
The full five-part series is also available for registration, or you may register for any of the other individual sessions:
- Full Series: Mindfulness for Better Leadership
- 1: Mindfulness for Better Leadership: Build a Long and Fulfilling Life
- 2: Mindfulness for Better Leadership: Develop Executive Leadership Traits
- 4: Mindfulness for Better Leadership: Build Self Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- 5: Mindfulness for Better Leadership: Create Engagement for a High-Performing Association
Our goal is to provide truly exceptional offerings and service, and we won't be happy until you are. If any programs, products or services of ASAE do not fulfill our promise, we will make the situation right.
Cancellation, Refund & Substitution Policy
Submit all requests to ASAE Registration via email at [email protected] All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by December 11, 2019 to receive a full refund, less a $75 administrative fee. Refunds cannot be approved for requests received after this date, to include no-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted at any time. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
ASAE reserves exclusive right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel programs for any reason, including but not limited to emergency, inclement weather or other 'acts of God.' If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled event date. Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled event cannot be refunded under any circumstances. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, ASAE will determine an equitable basis for the refund of a portion or all of the registration fees, after due consideration of circumstances and expenditures.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASAE meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees' image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by ASAE and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city and the host CVB.