The Conscious Inclusion Summit will be an immersive one-and-a-half-day experience that will push association executives to understand their own journey along the DEI and Conscious Inclusion continuum, and how to advance these efforts within their associations. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in six intensive learning experiences centered around strengthening their conscious inclusion leadership acumen and toolkit.
The event will cover the following:
- Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a foundational leadership skill
- How to create inclusionary tables where people can show themselves fully
- The ability to understand and identify workplace privileges when they are being used to perpetuate exclusion. This extends to staff, the Board of Directors and other volunteer assignments
- Practical applications of these elements for your staff and association leadership that will ensure you are “moving the needle” systemically on your conscious inclusion strategy and creating a lasting change in organizational culture
- Creating an action plan to bring back and put in place to affect true organizational change.
This program is designed to help anyone in evolving their own leadership and their organization’s efforts in this area. Whether you are new to DEI/CI or a veteran, are part of a diverse community or an ally, or are an association professional or CEO, this program will evolve your thinking and action. Supplier partners interested in making a difference in their companies are also invited to attend.
The program is eligible for 9.25 hours of CAE credit.
The Madison Hotel
1177 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20005
Room rate: $279+applicable taxes
Cutoff: May 17, 2023
Rooms may be reserved by calling (1-877-532-7984) and requesting “ASAE Conscious Inclusion Summit” in order to receive the preferred group rate of $279.00.
Guests may also book online using the personalized web link below:
Book your room for ASAE’s- Conscious Inclusion Summit
Note: ASAE has held a small block of rooms, reservations are on a first come, first served basis
Review ASAE’s Meeting & Events Entry Policy