In conjunction with ASAE Business Services, Studley, the provider of the ASAE-Endorsed Commercial Real Estate Solution, is proud to introduce the Association Real Estate Awards.
Given how important office environments are to the staff, members, and all the people associations and nonprofits represent and serve, the purpose of this competition is to share what the best-of-the-best do with their real estate.
Submissions for the inaugural Association Real Estate Awards were due on September 6, 2013. Come celebrate the winners (see below) at the Association Real Estate Awards Celebration on Wednesday, October 16, at the J.W. Marriott Jr. ASAE Conference Center in Washington. Register today!
Here are the winners. View what made them stand out.
- Small-to-Medium Staff – General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC)
- Large Staff – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Small-to-Medium Staff – International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Large Staff – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Small-to-Medium Staff – National Confectioners Association (NCA)
- Large – Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA)
What we looked for:
In this inaugural year of the Association Real Estate Awards program, ASAE Business Services and Studley recognized organizations whose office spaces most effectively communicated and reflected their missions.
What we looked for:
The judges reviewed 55 submissions from organizations of all sizes and from across the country. They looked at the effectiveness of the entrant's office space as a medium for communicating the organization's message. It was an interesting and tough job!
- Lisa Amster, Principal, Gensler
- Mary Fitch, AICP, Hon. AIA, Executive Director, The Washington Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Thomas M. Fulcher, Jr., Executive Vice President, Studley
- Richard Grefé, Executive Director, AIGA, The Professional Association for Design
- Gary A. LaBranche, FASAE, CAE, President & CEO, Association for Corporate Growth & Incoming Chair of the Services Board of Directors
- Robb Lee, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership
- Arlene A. Pietranton, PhD, FASAE, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association & Incoming chair of the ASAE Board of Directors
On October 7, 2013, a large staff organization and small-to-medium staff organization winner will be announced in each of the following categories: and small-to-medium staff organizations in each of the following categories:
- Professional Association
- Trade Association
To be considered for an award organizations needed to submit entries by September 6, 2013. They completed an electronic submission form and e-mailed 1 to 5 photographs of their office space that they thought best reflected their organizations' mission (smartphone photos were accepted).
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
|Social Media | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|