Whether you choose to volunteer to gain additional leadership opportunities, build your resume, increase exposure in the association community, or give back to the profession, ASAE is committed to providing you with a meaningful experience.
Volunteer and Connect
- Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our councils or committees at any time and learn how you can assist with specific opportunities on a project-to-project basis.
- Collaborate — Build your network on ASAE's online member community by completing your profile, inviting other members to join your network, and joining groups which are of interest to you. Visit www.asaecenter.org/community to learn how you can build your ASAE online community. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Models & Samples — Share a model or sample document to our ever-growing collection. Help other members identify the models and sample lists that you found to be particularly helpful.
- Become a presenter — Submit your idea for an education session for any of ASAE's 100+ education programs. For more information review our educational calendar or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associations Now Plus (Custom Newsletter) — Submit an article idea for ASAE's premium, members-only newsletter, which features practical advice and how-to articles from association professionals and experts like you. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Associations Now — Become a part of the Writers Resource Pool or submit ideas for future articles in Associations Now, ASAE's award-winning magazine. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Responsibility/Non-Profit web articles — Share your story about what your organization is doing to be more socially responsible (in about 500-words) or contribute a short article about nonprofit/philanthropic issues related to leadership, management, fundraising, and more. Interested? Contact Kristin Clarke.
- Education Calendar — Visit ASAE's education calendar to register for the program that is right for you.
- ASAE University Online — Check out an array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- The Power of A – Learn about legislative activities and become an association advocate.
- Influence your peers - How has ASAE membership benefited you? Share your story with colleagues! Send us your testimonial.
- Recruit a member– Help grow and support the association community while letting your colleagues know about the great resources ASAE has to offer.
- Invest – Contribute to the future of association management by supporting the ASAE Foundation.
Industry Partner Opportunities
- Advertising & Exhibiting – Find out all the ways you can increase your visibility and your companies business though advertising and exhibiting with ASAE.
- Alliance Partnership Program– Gain even more exposure and support the industry by becoming a sponsor at one of the three levels of partnership; Strategic Partner, Corporate Partner, or Event Partner.
For additional information visit www.accessassociations.org.
Member Service Center
202-371-0940 (in Washington DC)
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015