Thank you for your membership and welcome to ASAE!
Below are a few first steps to get you started as you begin your journey with us. Follow our three-pronged journey: Get Started, Get Connected , and Get Involved, to maximize your membership experience.
If you reached this page, and have not made the decision to join, explore how you can advance your career and organization today!
- Learn about ASAE.
- Four things to do today:
- Log on. Visit www.asaecenter.org to peruse a hub of resources and tools. Be sure to bookmark some of our key resource pages. To access the members-only content you must be logged onto the website. First time logging onto our website? Enter your primary email address and your member ID # as your password in the orange box in the uppermost right corner of your screen. If you need assistance, contact our Member Service Center at 888-950-2723 (202-371-0940 in Washington, DC) or ASAEservice@asaecenter.org.
- Update or complete your online profile. Having a complete online profile will ensure that you receive only the communications from ASAE that are of the most interest to you, and current contact information is crucial to maintain your member benefits without interruption. Once you’re logged in, click on the gray My Profile link at the top right corner of any ASAE website page next to where it reads “Welcome [your name]!” and complete all the information within the two tabs titled About Me and My Preferences.
- Join the discussion. Discover, share, and connect with others through our members-only social network, Collaborate. Join discussion groups of interest to you and share ideas with your peers!
- Mark your calendar. Find an educational program that will help take your organization and career to the next level by checking out our program calendar, and explore all of ASAE's education opportunities available through ASAE University.
Now you're ready to get started! Take the next step in your journey:
- Get Connected — Discover great people, programs, and resources at ASAE.
- Get Involved — Explore the many ways you can get involved with ASAE at all levels of expertise and varying time commitments.
Member Service Center
202-371-0940 (in Washington DC)