J.W. Marriott, Jr.-ASAE Conference Center
Look no further than the J.W. Marriott, Jr. – ASAE Conference Center for what you seek in a meeting space. It’s our convenient, versatile, and flexible full service facility with state-of-the-art amenities. Learn more about our:
Conveniently located across from the McPherson Square Metro station, the J.W. Marriott, Jr. – ASAE Conference Center is located just a few short blocks from the White House. Onsite parking available for your convenience. A photo ID is required when entering the building.
J.W. Marriott, Jr. – ASAE Conference Center
1575 I Street, NW (Lobby Level)
Washington, DC 20005
Parking is available in the building's underground parking garage, which is open daily 6:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Several additional parking garages are available within easy walking distance.
1 hour or less: $8.00
Over 1 hour: $16.00
The McPherson Square Metro stop (Blue and Orange lines) is located just across the street from J.W. Marriott, Jr. – ASAE Conference Center. Use the Vermont Avenue / White House exit. At the top of the escalator, turn right (your back will be to I Street) and cross I Street. Turn left onto I Street. 1575 I Street is mid-block on the right-hand side. Metro stations open at 5:00 a.m. on weekdays and at 7:00 a.m. on weekends. Metrorail closes at midnight Sunday-Thursday and 3:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturdays. Last trains leave many stations before midnight (between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday). Holiday hours may vary. Visit the Metro website for more information.
From 66 / Route 50 / GW Parkway Virginia
Take 66, Route 50, or GW Parkway over the Roosevelt Bridge. Get in the left-hand lane and take the exit for E Street. The exit then says 18th Street and veers to the right. Follow this through two traffic lights. At the third light, make a left onto 18th Street. Take 18th Street a few blocks to H Street. Turn right onto H Street. Take H Street to Vermont Avenue and turn left. At the next light, turn left onto I Street. The garage is on the right.
From 395 Virginia
Take the 14th Street Bridge into downtown DC. You will see the Washington Monument on the left. Continue on 14th Street until you get to I Street. Make a left onto I Street and go through two traffic lights. The garage is on the right.
From Wheaton / Silver Spring
Take Georgia Avenue heading south, which will turn into 16th Street when you reach DC. Follow 16th Street until you reach H Street. Turn left onto H Street. At the next traffic light, turn onto Vermont Avenue. Turn left onto I Street. The garage is on the right.
From Bethesda / Chevy Chase
Take Massachusetts Avenue downtown to Dupont Circle. Follow the signs for Connecticut Avenue. Take Connecticut Avenue until you reach H Street. Turn left onto H Street. Take approximately 3 blocks and turn left onto Vermont Avenue. Turn left onto I Street. The garage will be on the right.
- Hay-Adams Hotel, 800 16th Street, NW, 202-638-2570
One block from the building.
- Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street, NW, 202-393-1000
Two and 1/2 blocks from the building.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 1001 14th Street, NW, 202-682-9523
Three blocks from the building.
- Sofitel, 806 15th Street, NW, 202-737-8800
Two and 1/2 blocks from the building.
- The White House: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC (0.42 miles away)
- The Ellipse: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC (0.19 miles away)
- Corcoran Gallery Of Art: 500 17th St NW, Washington, DC (0.40 miles away)
- National Geographic Society: 1199 17th St NW, Washington, DC (0.34 miles away)
- Blair House: 1651 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC (0.24 miles away)
In This Section
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8–10, 2015
- 2015 Great Ideas in Association Management, Asia-Pacific
March 22–24, 2015
- ASAE's Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015