Each applicant must submit the following materials to be considered for the Innovation Grant Program:
- Proposal Application Form
- Proposal Abstract
Brief description of project goals and objectives, plan of work, intended outcomes, and measures of success.
- Innovation Project Plan
Detailed description of:
- OBJECTIVES, ORIGINALITY and SIGNIFICANCE: plan objectives; significance of project and originality;
- DESIGN, APPLICABILITY and TRANSFERABILITY: methods for achieving plan objectives; desired outcome and method for evaluating plan objectives;
- INNOVATION, IMPACT, and PRACTICALITY: extent to which objectives address cost-savings, increased efficiency of internal processes and productivity, improved employee morale, enhanced customer satisfaction, clearer communication throughout organization. Impact and growth of innovation plan; market benefit; and potential impact
- Management Plan And Budget
Outline of proposed plan activities with related timelines; budget detailing allocation of grant to specific plan expense items, including justification.
- Organizational Profile
Brief description of organization, including industry type, resources available to support project objectives.
- Applicant Profile
A biographical sketch for applicant (and each team member), including relevant expertise.
- Letter(s) of Support (Required for Travel Grant Only)
Organizational representative with whom applicant will work when engaged in travel program.
- Supplemental Materials (Optional)
Supplemental materials are not required. However, applicants are invited to submit a PowerPoint presentation (up to 5 slides), video clip (up to 3 minutes) (e.g., YouTube), or other supplemental material to communicate their innovation concept.
Executive Issue Briefing: Essentials on ACA Exchanges
May 20, 2013
The Future of the Large Staff Executive Team
May 22, 2013
DC SAFE (DC Small Association Forum for Executives)
May 30, 2013
|View full calendar|
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
© Copyright 2011 ASAE. All rights reserved.
|Social Media | RSS | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|