Innovation at ASAE
- Curiosity: What’s possible?
- Courage: What’s the risk?
- Collaboration: Who can help?
What is innovation? What is ASAE’s role?
Innovation is a new or significantly improved program, product, service, or process that adds value––usually for members or other stakeholders. It can be incremental or radical, but it basically comes down to this: any new idea that gets successfully implemented.
In a world that seems to be evolving at the speed of light, continuous innovation is essential for any association that expects to remain relevant. ASAE is committed to leading that effort––as a catalyst, role model, and incubator.
Help your association become more innovative by using the resources we’ve identified. There is no one formula, but we do have some suggestions and opportunities, and welcome your ideas and participation.
- Join our Ideas and Innovations group and chat with like-minded association professionals.
- Create your next great idea at ASAE’s innovation gathering: the Great Ideas Conference.
- Learn more about our new Innovation Grants Program
- Read our articles and white papers.
- Read the article in Associations Now: Innovating in Plain Sight: ASAE's New Product Development Framework.
If you have an innovation story, resource or suggestion you would like to share, please contact Mariah Burton Nelson, MPH, CAE, at email@example.com.
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015