- Curiosity: What’s possible?
- Courage: What’s the risk?
- Collaboration: Who can help?
What is innovation? What is ASAE’s role?
Innovation is a new or significantly improved program, product, service, or process that adds value––usually for members or other stakeholders. It can be incremental or radical, but it basically comes down to this: any new idea that gets successfully implemented.
In a world that seems to be evolving at the speed of light, continuous innovation is essential for any association that expects to remain relevant. ASAE is committed to leading that effort––as a catalyst, role model, and incubator.
Help your association become more innovative by using the resources we’ve identified. There is no one formula, but we do have some suggestions and opportunities, and welcome your ideas and participation.
- Join our Innovation Exchange and chat with like-minded association professionals.
- Create your next great idea at ASAE’s innovation gathering: the Great Ideas Conference.
- Learn more about our new Innovation Grants Program
- Read our articles about Innovation Culture, Capacity, and Tools.
- Read the article in Associations Now: Innovating in Plain Sight: ASAE's New Product Development Framework.
If you have an innovation story, resource or suggestion you would like to share, please contact Mariah Burton Nelson, MPH, CAE, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DC SAFE (DC Small Association Forum for Executives)
May 30, 2013
Skills Building Management
June 3, 2013
The Business of Meetings Certificate Program: Flawless Business Operations
June 3, 2013
|View full calendar|
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
© Copyright 2011 ASAE. All rights reserved.
|Social Media | RSS | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|