2014 Gold Circle Award Entry Form
If you have any questions about this form, please call 1-888-950-2723 or e-mail email@example.com during normal business hours. ASAE reserves the right to disregard incomplete and/or invalid submissions.
Instructions for completing this form
- All entries must have been completed and distributed between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. Please note that by submitting a 2014 Gold Circle Awards Entry Form, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions stated in the Gold Circle Awards Eligibility & Requirements document. The price is $150 for members and $300 for nonmembers.
- It is recommended that you type out your responses into a **Word document first. A Word version of this application is available by clicking here. The Word version WILL NOT be accepted as an entry form. You must fill out the online entry form.
- Formatting does not translate once the form is submitted. Please DO NOT use bold, italic, bullets, or special character formatting. ** (If you want to see how your copy will appear on the submitted form, paste it into your computer’s electronic notepad.)
- Planning to submit multiple entries? It is recommended that you type out your responses into a Word document first, so that you can reuse repeating information on additional entries. You will need to fill out a separate entry form for each Gold Circle Award entry.
- IMPORTANT – Your entries goals/objectives, strategies/tactics, and success metrics/results achieved MUST be clear and specific. This information will be used to judge your entry and will help the judges determine who wins a Gold Circle Award.
- Some categories require hard copy. If you are sending hard copy submissions, please do not upload a PDF and mail a hard copy to ASAE. Please mail or ship eight copies of all the printed pieces to ASAE by January 31, 2014.
- If your communication pieces is ONLY distributed electronically (PDF or URL), please include a PDF or link to the entire entry.
- If you are sending a website as an entry or a part of your entry, please include a log-in and password for judges.
- Make sure that your entry is complete and final before you click submit. We will use the FIRST entry form you submit for a category.
2014 Gold Circle Awards Application
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015