Are you ready to pursue the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation but don't know where to begin? Maybe you've already signed up to take the CAE exam but don't know how to pull it all together. If you are ready to earn your CAE, then the CAE Kickoff is your first step.
Preparing for the CAE exam can be a challenging endeavor. The exam covers a broad base of knowledge – there's a lot of information to review, compile, and organize. The Kickoff will help you assess your knowledge of the content, sort out what is and is not covered on the exam, identify content areas you need to focus on, and rediscover the joys of test-taking.
With the help of a facilitator, content experts and fellow CAEs – all trained in the course content – you will...
- Get an overview of each of the areas of knowledge on the CAE exam content outline
- Identify the content areas in which you need to concentrate your studies
- Obtain tips and knowledge to help you prepare for and navigate the CAE exam with confidence
- Meet and forge long-term relationships with other association professionals who share your passion for success
- Earn up to 20 hours towards your CAE eligibility when you sign up for and complete the program
The course is taught at the ASAE Building in Washington, DC and is held (usually!) the first Wednesday - Friday in September and in February. Click on the links below for more information and to register for upcoming programs.
|February 4-6, 2015||CAE Kickoff|
|September 9-11, 2015||CAE Kickoff|
|February 3-5, 2016||CAE Kickoff|
|September 7-9, 2016||CAE Kickoff|
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015