Welcome to Collaborate, ASAE’s members-only private social network. Collaborate is one of the best resources for association professionals; it allows members to easily interact and communicate online and via email to exchange ideas, experience, knowledge and wisdom of your peers. Join our discussion groups to spark or contribute to a conversation. The benefits are endless!
Here’s a quick overview of some ways to get started:
- Customize your profile and preferences. Upload a photo, so everyone can know who you are. You may forget a name, but you never forget a face! Also, Oftentimes members are chosen to be featured on the home page- but only members with an uploaded profile photo can be featured.
- Adjust your subscription settings. Visit the My subscriptions page to subscribe to the discussion groups you would like to join. Here you can customize how often you receive emails from your groups in real time, daily digest, or legacy.
- Start a conversation-in the discussion groups. Do you have advice, recommendations, or questions for your peers? Post a question and get comments back from your discussion group members. Collaborate will ensure quick and easy access to the most relevant/popular information. It’s the best one stop shop for sharing models and samples and collaborating with association peers.
- Start networking-Find a member and connect. Use the member directory to build your professional contact list and reach out to other members directly.
- Volunteer Town Square- Here you will find short-term opportunities as well as ASAE’s one-year term council and committee appointment groups. We encourage you to volunteer for projects that fit your interests, expertise, and schedule!
If you should encounter any problems, would care to offer suggestions, or have questions on rules and etiquette; please don’t hesitate to contact me. I hope that together we can help you share stories and receive advice and answers to your burning questions.
Your online community awaits you. It’s time to Collaborate!
Member and Volunteer Engagement Manager
Note: In 2012 the ASAE Listserv was migrated into the Collaborate platform.