You must be an ASAE member for at least 5 years. If you are eligible for the CAE, but do not hold the designation, please be sure to explain this in your materials. ASAE and the Selection Committee place significant weight on the industry’s professional credential.
The application process is comprised of two steps.
Step 1. Submit your preliminary materials no later than October 26, 2012. The Fellows Selection Committee will review all preliminary materials and invite selected candidates to submit a formal application in Step 2. You must include:
- A detailed letter of endorsement. It is strongly recommended your endorsement letter be completed by an ASAE Fellow.
- A curriculum vitae which includes a summary of volunteer activity.
- Your response to an Essay Question.
- Upload your preliminary materials to Preliminary Materials Upload by October 26, 2012.
If you are invited to submit a formal application, in the second step of the process you must:
Step 2. Upload your completed Fellows Application no later than January 31, 2013.
- Answer the three essay style questions found in application.
- Have an interview with a member of the Committee.
Follow instructions carefully as the committee will review only completed applications. For assistance call Carla Lochiatto, CAE, at 202-626-2807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection/Induction Schedule for the 2013 Fellows Class
- Preliminary Materials (endorsement letter, a curriculum vitae which includes a summary of volunteer activity, essay response) must be received no later than the close of business October 26, 2012.
- Completed applications are due by close of business January 31, 2012.
- Phone interviews will be conducted in January and February 2013.
- The Selection Committee will meet March 2013.
- All applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by phone call and e-mail.
- The 2013 Class of Fellows will be inducted during the 2013 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition, August 3-6, 2013, Atlanta, GA.
- The 2013 Class of Fellows is strongly encouraged to attend the 2013 Fellows Retreat, June 6-9, 2013, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA.
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
|Social Media | Advertise | ASAE Foundation | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|