Northern California Network
The Northern California Network (NCN) was created in collaboration with Northern California Society of Association Executives (CalSAE) to provide a local connection for ASAE members in the San Francisco Bay area.
Important Message: In 2011, ASAE and CalSAE announced changes to NCN:
- CalSAE and ASAE will continue to collaborate on education and networking events for the next two years, at which ASAE members are fully welcomed. Afterwards, the two organizations will host separate events to best serve their separate membership base.
- ASAE has committed to providing content support for CalSAE’s Roadshow educational luncheon series as well as communicating CalSAE Bay Area association opportunities.
- ASAE’s (NCN) and its Leadership Council will end, and local volunteer leadership for the Bay Area association community will be provided by CalSAE’s Bay Area Council.
- ASAE or CalSAE will not experience a change in membership status. ASAE will continue to explore opportunities for additional collaboration in the Bay Area as well as throughout California.
If you would like to learn more about ways to get the most out of your ASAE membership or have any questions about this announcement, please contact ASAE’s Chief Membership and Volunteer Relations Officer Greg Melia, CAE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015