For more than 50 years, Studley has provided associations and nonprofits with exceptional, conflict-free real estate advisory services as the leading global real estate services firm that exclusively represents office space users.
From the complexities of nonprofit financing to the challenges of gaining Board approval, Studley fully understands the often complex needs of associations and nonprofits. Recognizing that real estate represents one of the most significant expenses for most organizations, Studley seeks to align an organization’s real estate with the needs of its membership and constituents.
As an ASAE-Endorsed Business Solutions partner, Studley provides individual association advisory services as well as a number of exclusive resources to ASAE’s members, including:
- a help desk to answer real estate-related questions and concerns;
- referral services for assistance with identifying other real estate contractors (architects, general contractors, movers, furniture vendors, etc.);
- an association/nonprofit real estate survey and benchmarking reports; and
- an awards program recognizing organizations that set examples in using real estate to best brand an organization’s mission.
Every organization’s situation is unique, and we invite you to connect with Studley in whatever way would be most beneficial to you:
- To ask questions, join discussions, and keep up-to-date on trends, articles, and news concerning association real estate: LinkedIn.com
- To reach Studley directly with real estate related questions and for help with identifying other real estate related contractors (architects, general contractors, movers, furniture vendors, etc.) in your area: ASAE@studley.com or toll-free at 855-ASAE-CRE (855-2723-273)
- To learn more about Studley and its services: Studley.com
- To inquire directly about Studley’s real estate advisory services: ASAE@studley.com or toll-free at 855-ASAE-CRE (855-272-3273)
“Our association was highly impressed with the level of commitment, service and attention that we got from everyone at Studley. This is why I continue to recommend Studley to a number of my colleagues at other associations.”
Chief Financial Officer
DC SAFE (DC Small Association Forum for Executives)
May 30, 2013
Skills Building Management
June 3, 2013
The Business of Meetings Certificate Program: Flawless Business Operations
June 3, 2013
|View full calendar|
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
© Copyright 2011 ASAE. All rights reserved.
|Social Media | RSS | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|