Clare Reagan, CAE, Executive Director Georgia Veterinary Medical Association
FAQ about the Small-Staff Organization Membership offering
- I am the CEO/Executive Director and currently my organization's sole individual ASAE member; what are my options?
- My organization has more than one ASAE individual members; what should I do?
- What if my organization's staff size increases during our organizational membership?
- Where do I send the completed application?
- I still have questions regarding the Small-Staff Organization Membership, who should I contact?
- For which ASAE events will my organization's staff receive discounted registration rates?
- If your membership renewal month is January or February, please download the applicable membership application form and mail or fax it to us.
- You can also upgrade your current membership now as the CEO or Executive Director of your organization as follows:
To check your membership renewal date, visit asaecenter.org/profile/myprofile.cfm, or click on the grey My Profile link at the top right of any ASAE website page once you've logged in and go to the "My ASAE" tab.
Please email Meredith Bower Holt at email@example.com to discuss upgrading your individual memberships to the organizational membership.
NOTE: Duration of membership is one year from the date dues are received. For U.S. citizens only: ASAE dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense. ASAE estimates that 14.85% of your dues are not deductible due to ASAE's lobbying activities on behalf of its members.
2014 Great Ideas Conference, 2013 Annual Meeting & Exposition, and 2013 Technology Conference.
c/o SunTrust Bank
PO Box 79263
Baltimore, MD 21279-0263
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-950-2723 ext. 2869 (202-626-2869 in Washington, DC area).
GUARANTEE: We promise to provide exceptional experiences, a vibrant community, and essential tools that enhance your organization's success. We will refund your dues payment if you are not 100% satisfied with your membership.
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
|Social Media | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|