Small-Staff Organization Membership Forms & FAQs
Lisette Mariner, Executive Director Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association
FAQ about the small-staff organization membership offering
- I am the CEO/Executive Director and currently my organization's sole individual ASAE member; what are my options?
- My organization has more than one ASAE individual members; what should I do?
- What if my organization's staff size increases during our organizational membership?
- Where do I send the completed application?
- I still have questions regarding the small-staff organization membership, who should I contact?
- For which ASAE events will my organization's staff receive discounted registration rates?
- If your membership renewal month is in January or February 2015, please download the applicable membership application form and mail or fax it to us.
- You can also upgrade your current membership now as the CEO or Executive Director of your organization as follows:
To check your membership renewal date, visit asaecenter.org/profile/myprofile.cfm, or click on the grey My Profile link at the top right of any ASAE website page once you've logged in and go to the "My ASAE" tab.
Please email Meredith Bower Holt at email@example.com to discuss upgrading your individual memberships to the organizational membership.
NOTE: Duration of membership is one year from the date dues are received. For U.S. citizens only: ASAE dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense. ASAE estimates that 14.85% of your dues are not deductible due to ASAE's lobbying activities on behalf of its members.
2015 Great Ideas Conference, 2015 Annual Meeting & Exposition, and 2015 Technology Conference.
c/o SunTrust Bank
PO Box 79263
Baltimore, MD 21279-0263
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-950-2723 ext. 2869 (202-626-2869 in Washington, DC area).
GUARANTEE: We promise to provide exceptional experiences, a vibrant community, and essential tools that enhance your organization's success. We will refund your dues payment if you are not 100% satisfied with your membership.
In This Section
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015
- 2015 Technology Conference & Expo
December 15–16, 2015