Small-Staff Organization Membership
Give a little and get a lot! ASAE understands the unique challenges of small-staff associations and association management companies (AMCs) with 10 or fewer full-time employees. Since each staff member is a vital part of the organization's success, ASAE offers an organizational membership that offers savings to the organization and benefits every staff member of the organization.
Empower your organization with ASAE's Small-Staff Organization Membership. With this offering, the CEO/Executive Director has traditional membership benefits, and all other staff members have electronic benefits, for one flat annual rate!
"The ASAE Small Staff Organization Membership category has been highly impactful at our association. Our team’s performance has been enhanced by accessing, using, and sharing ASAE knowledge and resources that are now broadly accessible to us. And I believe their self-perception as competent association professionals has been enhanced and they feel part of a broader community of peers."
—Ralph Johnson, Executive Director
Colorado Veterinary Medical Association, Denver, CO
|Number of full-time employees|| Individual Membership Cost
(if purchased separately:
$325 CEO; $295 staff)
| Small-Staff Organization Membership
(must purchase based on number of all full-time employees)
Access knowledge resources that will help you and your staff do your jobs better—today.
With this offering, the CEO/Executive Director has traditional membership benefits, including a mailed copy of our award-winning magazine, Associations Now; all other staff members have electronic member benefits, including including access to Collaborate, ASAE's online discussion community, where they can interact with their peers, Associations Now Plus newsletters, and all of ASAE's online knowledge resources.
- Small Staff Association Resources webpage: a compilation of the latest articles, whitepapers, and events relevant to small-staff organizations.
- Face-to-face learning: our conferences & symposia help meet the day-to-day challenges your organization faces while enhancing your ability to achieve higher levels of performance. Organization members receive a special discounted registration rate for ASAE's Annual Meeting, Great Ideas Conference, and Technology Conference.
- Web-based courses: covering a range of association management topics, these opportunities are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are convenient, flexible, and easy to use.
"As soon as I became the executive director of my association, I switched my membership to a Small-Staff Organization Membership. This allowed my entire staff to have access to benefits, including tools and resources, to help them succeed in their positions. Without this membership, we wouldn't be as up-to-date on current trends and developments in the association marketplace…"
—Rachel Johnson, CAE, Executive Director
National Safe Boating Council, Manassas, VA
This offer is available only to associations and AMCs with a total of ten or fewer full-time staff. If you are currently an individual ASAE member and are interested in converting your existing individual membership to this organizational membership before your membership renewal due date, please visit our FAQs for more information.
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015