Give a little and get a lot! ASAE understands the unique challenges of small-staff associations and association management companies (AMCs) with 10 or fewer full-time employees. Since each staff member is a vital part of the organization's success, ASAE offers an organizational membership that offers savings to the organization and benefits every staff member of the organization.
Empower your organization with ASAE's Small-Staff Organization Membership. With this offering, the CEO/Executive Director has traditional membership benefits, and all other staff members have electronic benefits, for one flat annual rate!
Peter Weber, CAE, Executive Director Illinois Veterinary Medical Association
|Number of full-time employees||Individual Membership Cost
(if purchased separately:
$325 CEO; $295 staff)
|Small-Staff Organization Membership
(must purchase based on number of all full-time employees)
Access knowledge resources that will help you and your staff do your jobs better—today.
With this offering, the CEO/Executive Director has traditional membership benefits, including a mailed copy of our award-winning magazine, Associations Now; all other staff members have electronic member benefits, including access to ASAE's online discussion communities where they can interact with their peers, ASAE's professional interest section newsletters, and all of ASAE's online knowledge resources. Every month, each staff member will also have access to three free peer-reviewed digital downloads relevant to small-staff organization management topics.
- Small Staff Association Resources webpage: a compilation of the latest articles, whitepapers, and events relevant to small-staff organizations.
- Knowledge Center: benefit from more than 1,000 models and samples, articles, whitepapers, and case studies of real organizations solving real challenges. Contact our staff at 202-326-9559 or email@example.com for prompt answers to association management questions, including customized research services.
- Professional interest sections: benefit from idea-filled e-newsletters and online discussions, invitations to professional development programs in sub-specialties of association management, and leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Face-to-face learning: our conferences & symposia help meet the day-to-day challenges your organization faces while enhancing your ability to achieve higher levels of performance. Organization members receive a special discounted small-staff registration rate for ASAE's major face-to-face educational events, including the Annual Meeting, Great Ideas Conference, and Technology Conference.
- Virtual Seminars: choose from our audio-only programs or regularly-scheduled audio/web seminars, that bring the information you and your staff need to get the job done.
- Web-based courses: covering a range of association management topics, these opportunities are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are convenient, flexible, and easy to use.
- On-demand archives: recordings of our most sought-after and highly-rated programs from face-to-face meetings, archived in various digital formats.
The Small-Staff Organization Membership includes access to three peer-reviewed On-demand archives per month at no additional cost to you or your organization.
This offer is available only to associations and AMCs with a total of ten or fewer full-time staff. If you are currently an individual ASAE member and are interested in converting your existing individual membership to this organizational membership before your membership renewal due date, please visit our FAQs for more information.
The Future of the Large Staff Executive Team
May 22, 2013
DC SAFE (DC Small Association Forum for Executives)
May 30, 2013
The Business of Meetings Certificate Program: Flawless Business Operations
June 3, 2013
|View full calendar|
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
© Copyright 2011 ASAE. All rights reserved.
|Social Media | RSS | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|