Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, you could become one of the next DELP scholars!
The Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) supports individuals from under-represented identity groups in the association community, to advance into the ranks of leadership in the association profession. DELP scholars participate in an accelerated leadership program of education, mentoring, and volunteer service in the association community.
The application period for DELP class 2014–2016 is closed.
DELP Scholar Profile
Important DELP Dates:
In the News:
- DELP Press Release
- Assessing Your Career's Next Steps
- Facing Challenges
- Preserving the Voice for a Different Perspective
Thank you to our Strategic Partner and exclusive sponsor of DELP:
In This Section
- 2014 Technology Conference & Expo
December 16–17, 2014
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8 –10, 2015
- Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015