The ASAE Fellows program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of ASAE's membership. It is a call to continued service… as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
The goals of the Fellows are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership.
- To take an active role in ASAE in the identification of future trends and issues as well as areas such as mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To serve through their active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.
Upcoming Fellows Retreats2014 Fellows Retreat: June 19-22, 2014 - Halifax Marriott Harbourfront, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada 2015 2015 Fellows Retreat: June 4-7, 2015 - Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa & Casino, Incline Village, NV 89451>
Past Fellows Events
- Comments regarding the ASAE Fellows mission and purpose as made by John H. Graham IV, CAE, President and CEO of ASAE during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast. This event was at ASAE's 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition held on August 13, 2012.
- A humorous take on the Fellows as sung by The Water Coolers during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast held on August 13, 2012 during the ASAE Annual Meeting in Dallas, TX
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
|Social Media | Advertise | ASAE Foundation | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|