The ASAE Fellows program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of ASAE's membership. It is a call to continued service… as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
The goals of the Fellows are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership.
- To take an active role in ASAE in the identification of future trends and issues as well as areas such as mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To serve through their active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.
As leaders in the association community Fellows strongly embrace ASAE's Diversity Statement
Upcoming Fellows Retreat
- 2015 Fellows Retreat: June 4–7, 2015 — Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa & Casino, Incline Village, NV 89451 — Register Now
Congratulations to the Fellows Class of 2015! The Fellows Selection committee selected 4 executives to be named as ASAE Fellows:
- Rosa Aronson, Ph.D., CAE
TESOL International Association
- Charles W.L. Deale, CAE
National Press Photographers Association Inc.
- Vicki Deal-Williams, MA, CAE
Chief Staff Officer for Multicultural Affairs
- Jon C. Hockman
The d3 Group
Past Fellows Events
- Comments regarding the ASAE Fellows mission and purpose as made by John H. Graham IV, CAE, President and CEO of ASAE during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast. This event was at ASAE's 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition held on August 13, 2012.
- A humorous take on the Fellows as sung by The Water Coolers during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast held on August 13, 2012 during the ASAE Annual Meeting in Dallas, TX
For more information about the Fellows Program, please contact:
Carla Lochiatto, CAE
Associate Director, Public Policy