The ASAE Fellows program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of ASAE's membership. It is a call to continued service… as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
The goals of the Fellows are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership.
- To take an active role in ASAE in the identification of future trends and issues as well as areas such as mentoring Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP) scholars and Future Leaders Conference participants.
- To serve through their active leadership and support of ASAE and Fellows activities and programs.
As leaders in the association community Fellows strongly embrace ASAE's Diversity Statement
Upcoming Fellows Retreat
- 2015 Fellows Retreat: June 4–7, 2015 — Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa & Casino, Incline Village, NV 89451>
Past Fellows Events
- Comments regarding the ASAE Fellows mission and purpose as made by John H. Graham IV, CAE, President and CEO of ASAE during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast. This event was at ASAE's 2012 Annual Meeting & Exposition held on August 13, 2012.
- A humorous take on the Fellows as sung by The Water Coolers during the Awards & Recognition Breakfast held on August 13, 2012 during the ASAE Annual Meeting in Dallas, TX
For more information about the Fellows Program, please contact:
Carla Lochiatto, CAE
Associate Director, Public Policy
In This Section
- 2015 Great Ideas Conference
March 8–10, 2015
- 2015 Great Ideas in Association Management, Asia-Pacific
March 22–24, 2015
- ASAE's Springtime Expo '15
April 9, 2015
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
June 1–2, 2015
- 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
June 4–5, 2015
- 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition
August 8–11, 2015