Unlock your organization's potential...
The Circle Club Program provides organizations with maximum value and convenience to ASAE's exceptional professional development courses. When you're a member of Circle Club, you pay one upfront cost for your entire organization to access to a wide variety of educational programs. Give your staff access to the tools and resources they need to help your organization excel.
Circle Club offers a variety of package options designed to meet the needs of any staff size and includes:
- Flexible educational opportunities—customized to your staff's needs
- Individual memberships and savings on additional membership purchases
- Convenient set-up—pay once and utilize benefits all year round!
- Excellent customer service—a dedicated concierge is available to help you set up and manage your Circle Club membership.
Why Circle Club?
- Value, value, value. With savings on ASAE memberships and learning programs, it's the most cost-efficient and comprehensive solution to provide professional development to your staff all year long.
- No hassle. With pre-selected packages, you do not have to select educational programs for your staff in silo. You know the options available each year and staff can make selections based on their needs. Plus, there is a concierge to answer your questions and manage registrations.
- Increase employee benefits. Participation in The Circle Club Program shows that you have a vested interest in your employee's professional development.
- Carefully review and select the package that works best for your organizational needs.
- Contact the Circle Club concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration.
- Designate a contact person to be responsible for registering your staff for programs and events.
- ASAE will work with your staff contact throughout the year to ensure you are maximizing your Circle Club experience.
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
|Social Media | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|