Help raise awareness of associations' impact worldwide. Submit an Entry to the 2010 Associations Make a Better World Awards - or, nominate an association that is making a better world.
Entry is FREE!
The entry deadline is April 23, 2010; nominations are due March 19, 2010.
The Associations Make A Better World Awards Competition
- recognizes outstanding association programs, projects and activities that make a significant contribution to societies and economies worldwide.
- honors associations that are making an impact outside the USA.
- encourages entries from associations whose programs cross national borders.
Is your association based in the U.S. or another developed nation and working internationally? Is your association in a developing country and contributing to the growth and development of that nation? The Associations Make a Better World Award is a great way to tell your story. Complete the free entry form to share your story with the community.
Do you know of an association that is making a better world? You may also nominate other associations. Nominate organizations who are making a difference; complete the simple nomination form to encourage others to share their story.
The 2010 Associations Make a Better World Award winners will be recognized among their peers in the association community worldwide through education and networking events, publicity and press releases, articles in the ASAE publications, and the Better World Web site. Winners will also benefit from a free year of membership with ASAE.
One award will be given in each category of two categories: Developing Nation, and Developed Nation/U.S. Association. Two representatives from each award-winning association will be invited to receive their award at the ASAE 2010 Annual Meeting & Exposition, August 21-24, in Los Angeles, California. For award winners from developing countries, ASAE will provide free meeting registration, travel, and lodging. Honorable Mention Certificates may also be awarded in each category, at the discretion of the Awards Jury.
- All parties are eligible to nominate associations.
- Nominations must be received electronically by ASAE by March 19, 2010.
- Membership associations worldwide are eligible to submit an entry.
- Eligible groups include trade, industry, professional, and philanthropic associations.
- Any volunteer, staff member, or chief staff executive may submit an entry on behalf of the association.
- Multiple entries are permitted - each entry requires its own on-line entry form.
- The entry process is completely free. There is no charge to your organization.
- Your program must have been conducted during 2009 and/or 2010.
- All entries must be submitted using the Online Entry Form accessed from this Web site.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- All entries must be received electronically by ASAE by April 23, 2010.
Request a mentor
Your association is working to make the world a better place; be sure that your application accurately reflects the work you are doing. At your request, a member of the Associations Make a Better World Committee will help you tell your story. You will be connected with someone who will work with you through the application process, ensuring that you have represented your initiative completely and in the best light. To request a mentor, write to Megan Freedman at Mfreedman@asaecenter.org before you submit an application.
A special thank you to our Strategic Partners for sponsoring this award.
The Future of the Large Staff Executive Team
May 22, 2013
DC SAFE (DC Small Association Forum for Executives)
May 30, 2013
The Business of Meetings Certificate Program: Flawless Business Operations
June 3, 2013
|View full calendar|
ASAE U Online
Models & Samples
|Find a Job
Post a Job
Board of Directors
Standards of Conduct
Endorsed Business Solutions
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
© Copyright 2011 ASAE. All rights reserved.
|Social Media | RSS | Advertise | Mobile Edition | Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Notice|