Association Professional Staff
The professional staff membership is offered to non-CEO staff at trade and professional associations, philanthropic organizations, and association management companies.
Whether you consider yourself a specialist in education, marketing, accounting, technology, or any other specialty area, with ASAE membership, you’ll find the tools you need to excel and peers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.
Membership Investment: $295
Enjoy a range of benefits with ASAE membership:
- Enhance your skills and knowledge through face-to-face and online professional development opportunities via ASAE University
- Save money with member pricing on ASAE University educational programs and publications.
- Build a community of your association peers by volunteering, contributing to our members-only online discussion groups and more.
- Read about the latest association management trends with a subscription to Associations Now, the magazine for the association industry, and receive news and ideas within your areas of interest through daily or weekly e-newsletters.
- Advance the association management profession through ASAE's various advocacy efforts.
Circle Club The Circle Club Program provides organizations with maximum value and convenience to ASAE’s exceptional professional development courses through tiered value packages ideal for any sized staff. Learn more.
Small-Staff Organizations (10 or fewer full-time employees)Since each staff member is a vital part of small staff organization’s success, ASAE offers a special organizational membership rate that offers savings to the organization and benefits for every member of the organization. Learn more about Small Staff Organization membership.
Questions about membership? Call the Member Relations Team at 888-950-2723 ext 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC) or email email@example.com.