The CEO membership offers the staff leaders of trade and professional associations, philanthropic organizations, and association management companies access to resources designed to save you time and support your strategic goals.
Membership Investment: $325
CEO Membership Benefits:
- Networking — Connect with other CEOs through events, online discussion groups, volunteer opportunities and more.
- C-level resources — Make more informed business decisions with information on board governance, strategic planning, and organizational culture to name a few. Stay abreast of the latest best practices on leadership to help your association excel.
- Professional Development — Advance your knowledge by attending C-level events such as the CEO Symposium, Exceptional Boards, the Invitational Forum on Leadership & Management, the ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition and others.
- Advocacy — Receive updates on legislative issues through our advocacy initiative, The Power of A.
- Additional Resources —Information and tools available through the asaecenter.org website, ASAE Business Services, Associations Now, and more.
We also have membership options to provide resources to your entire organization:
Circle Club The Circle Club Program provides organizations with maximum value and convenience to ASAE’s exceptional professional development courses through tiered value packages ideal for any sized staff. Learn more.
Small Staff Organizations (10 or fewer employees) Since each staff member is a vital part of small staff organization’s success, ASAE offers a special organizational membership rate that offers savings to the organization and benefits for every member of the organization. Learn more about Small Staff Organization Membership.
Questions about membership? Call the Member Relations Team at 888-950-2723 ext 2727 (202-626-2727 in Washington, DC) or email email@example.com.